Get an overview of this hotel4-star Antwerp hotel in Old Town, walk to Antwerp Market Square
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Old Town, this hotel is steps from Brabo Statue, Antwerp Market Square, and Butcher's Hall. Cathedral of Our Lady and Antwerp City Hall are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 36 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include room service, coffee makers, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Rubens - Grote MarktOude Beurs 29 Antwerp 2000
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
2 meeting rooms are available. This Antwerp hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Rubens - Grote Markt is a smoke-free property.
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1992
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Rubens
- Hotel Rubens Grote Markt
- Hotel Rubens Grote Markt Antwerp
- Rubens Grote Markt
- Rubens Grote Markt Antwerp
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.