Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, parks and monuments in Ankleshwar.
- There are 2 Ankleshwar hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Surat (STV), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ankleshwar
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, such as Golden Bridge
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Joggers Park is worth a visit
Staying in Ankleshwar
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Lords Plaza, Ankaleshwar.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Lords Plaza, Ankaleshwar with a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ankleshwar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 42°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Ankleshwar gets about 803 millimetres of rain per year