Overview of Brown Bear Saloon and Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Single Room)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Single Room Cabin)
Standard Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (Deluxe Cabin)
About this area
Brown Bear Saloon and Hotel is located in Indian. Indian Valley Mine National Historic Site and Girdwood Town Square are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Alyeska Ski Resort and Girdwood Park.
- Chugach State Park - 14 min drive
- Alyeska Ski Resort - 18 min drive
- Alaska Zoo - 23 min drive
- Anchorage Golf Course - 24 min drive
- Alaska Botanical Garden - 35 min drive
- Girdwood Alaska Railroad Depot - 14 min drive
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Turnagain Arm Pit BBQ - 5 min walk
- Indian House - 12 min walk
- Froth & Forage - 13 min walk
About this property
Brown Bear Saloon and Hotel
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Out of the city yet close to so many places to visit while you’ll enjoy the scenery right out the door