Visitors can enjoy all that Anamur has to offer including the beaches, parks and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and scenic setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Anamur
- The closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Anamur
The city is notable for landmarks like Mamure Castle, Titiopolis Antique City and Anemurium. The picturesque setting of Sevgi Su Park and Kosekbuku Magarasi exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Alakopru to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Anamur, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can choose from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Tayfun Hotel is located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of Anamur. With a stay at this hotel in Anamur, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- MayaLuna Ecolodge is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Anamur. This hotel in Anamur features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- Otel Dolphine is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the centre of Anamur. This hotel in Anamur features free breakfast, a restaurant and free valet parking.
Dressing for Anamur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Anamur gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C