Search Hotels in Almonte
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Almonte, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, golf courses and monuments. A top sight in the city is Donana National Park.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Almonte
- The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Almonte
The city is notable for landmarks like Torre de la Higuera, Virgen del Rocio Church and Monumento a las Abuelas Almonteñas. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Donana National Park, Matalascanas Beach and Marismas del Rocio Cooperative. Bird watching is a top activity, and Dunas de Donana Golf Course is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Almonte. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Palacio Doñana - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- ALEGRIA El Cortijo - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in 1ª Fase can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room minibar.
- Toruño del Rocío - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Almonte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Almonte gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Almonte?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Almonte, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Almonte?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Almonte?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Almonte?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Almonte?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Almonte?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Almonte?
What's the best high-end hotel in Almonte?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Almonte?
Almonte Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Almonte by Star Rating
- Hotels near Almonte Airports
- Areas of Almonte
- Accommodation near Almonte Attractions
- More accommodation types in Almonte
- Choose Your Almonte Hotel Style
- Search Almonte Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Almonte
- Hotels Near Almonte, Andalusia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends