Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Aksaray has to offer including the churches, university setting and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours and art.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Aksaray
- The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 44.9 mi (72.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Aksaray
The city's cultural venues include Aksaray Museum and Aksaray Science and Art Center. Notable city landmarks like Egri Minare and Agzikarahan Hani Ruins might be worth a visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Aksaray University is worth a campus tour.
As you start planning your visit to Aksaray, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Agacli Hotel is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Aksaray. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aksaray can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aksaray Liva Hotel is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from central Aksaray. With a stay at this hotel in Aksaray, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ahsaray Otel is 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the centre of Aksaray. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aksaray can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aksaray
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Aksaray each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Aksaray?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aksaray, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Aksaray?
What's the best place to stay for families in Aksaray?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Aksaray?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Aksaray?
Aksaray Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aksaray by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aksaray Airports
- Accommodation near Aksaray Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aksaray
- Choose Your Aksaray Hotel Style
- Search Aksaray Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aksaray
- Hotels Near Aksaray, Aksaray
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends