Visitors can enjoy all that Agartala has to offer including the temples, theme park and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, churches and gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Agartala
- The closest major airport is in Agartala (IXA-Singerbhil), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Agartala
Favourite places to visit in the city include Ujjayanta Palace, Maharaja Bir Bikram College Stadium and Tripura Government Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Sepahijala to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday to Agartala, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the city centre, but here are lodging choices around the area.
- Ginger Agartala is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Agartala. This 3-star hotel in Agartala features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- OYO 18812 Charulata The Boutiqueguest House is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from central Agartala. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Agartala can enjoy access to free breakfast and an in-room fridge.
- Hotel Sonar Tori Agartala is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the centre of Agartala. This 3-star hotel in Agartala features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Agartala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Agartala gets about 1325.30 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C