Search Hotels in Addis Ababa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Visiting Addis Ababa
Visitors to Addis Ababa are sure to enjoy the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, museums and live music. A top sight in the city is African Union Headquarters.
- There are 215 hotels and other accommodation options in Addis Ababa
- The closest major airport is in Addis Ababa (ADD-Bole Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Addis Ababa
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Ethiopia and “Red Terror” Martyrs' Memorial Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Meskel Square, Medhane Alem Church and Holy Trinity Cathedral. The picturesque setting of Sheger Park and Hora Lake Recreation Area exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Lege Tʼafo, there are 215 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Addis Ababa - This 5-star hotel in Kirkos features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Capital Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Bole features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kirkos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Addis Ababa include African Union Headquarters.
Dressing for Addis Ababa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Addis Ababa gets about 1305.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas December and November are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Addis Ababa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Addis Ababa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Addis Ababa?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Addis Ababa?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Addis Ababa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Addis Ababa?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Addis Ababa?
What's the best high-end hotel in Addis Ababa?
What's the best boutique hotel in Addis Ababa?
Addis Ababa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Addis Ababa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Addis Ababa Airports
- Areas of Addis Ababa
- Accommodation near Addis Ababa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Addis Ababa
- Choose Your Addis Ababa Hotel Style
- Search Addis Ababa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Addis Ababa
- Hotels Near Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends