Visiting Aamby Valley City
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Aamby Valley City, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the temples and ruins. Relaxing and cosy, this lakefront city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 34.6 mi (55.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aamby Valley City
- Notable for its temples, ruins, historic sites and landmarks such as Tung Fort, Tunga Fort, and Shrivardhan Fort
- The lakes and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Lonavala Lake, Sausage Hills, and Lion Point are several places worth visiting
Staying in Aamby Valley City
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Aamby Valley City.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Aamby Valley City with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Aamby Valley City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Aamby Valley City each year