Partial Payment Programme
Spread the cost of your dream holiday on Expedia.co.uk!
Book early and save on your holiday! When you book your holiday on Expedia.co.uk, you can now choose to pay a deposit upfront and the balance later on. So why not book now to get the best price on your trip? Or treat yourself to the luxury break you have always wanted without breaking the bank!
How do I pay with a deposit?
Selected Expedia holidays are now available to purchase with a deposit. The deposit amount will be calculated at the time of booking, and final payment will be due up to six weeks before you travel. You can choose to make your final payment automatically or you can call us to pay your final balance.
If your holiday qualifies for purchase with a deposit, you will be able to choose to pay a deposit when you are asked for your credit card details in the checkout. So when you get to the payment options, choose the 'Make a deposit' option to spread the cost.
Rules and regulations for deposits and final payments
- No changes can be made to a booking prior to final payment being received.
- The balance of your payment is due on the date specified in the payment schedule.
- Customers utilising the Auto-payment feature should verify that the credit card being used for final payment will be valid on the scheduled due date.
- The billing contact specified on this page will be the primary person contacted for any payment issues.
- Expedia has the right to cancel the booking in the event of non-payment.