Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Leeds hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Leeds Park Square, Royal Armouries, and Thackray Medical Museum. Also nearby are Oxford Place Chapel and University of Leeds.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Leeds Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and desks, guestrooms feature direct-dial phones along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Leeds hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Leeds Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Number of floors - 12
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Leeds Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 8.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.0 per night (maximum GBP 5.0 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.