Availability: The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star Edwardian hotel in Washington near White House
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle, White House, and George Washington University. Also nearby are Ford's Theater and Washington Monument.
In addition to a restaurant, The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
This Edwardian hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 657
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.