Book your room at Hotel Morand
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Private Bathroom (WC outside)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Traditional Single Attic RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Rouen hotel with a bar/lounge
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Musee des Beaux-Arts, Musee de la Ceramique, and Tour Jeanne d'Arc. Also nearby are Saint-Ouen Church and Hotel de Ville.
Hotel Morand provides a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access (surcharge), a library, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hotel Morand features a library, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Hotel Morand is a smoke-free property.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per week )
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The fine print for Hotel Morand
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 4
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.