Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room (Spa center 8:00-10:00am)
- 1 double
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (unlimited SPA center access)
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (1.5h SPA center visit)
- 1 double
High class 4-star hotel facing the opera park and near old town
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Facing opera park
Hotel facing the opera park and is ideally located near the Old Town and Latvian National Opera. Opera Hotel & Spa is the architecture pearl of Art Deko built in 1886.
The Spa center wellness area offers a great possibility to relax and to enjoy a variety of facial and body treatments. The hotel staff will gladly assist in all related questions.
Comfortable rooms equipped with up to date technology, a rich breakfast buffet awaits the guests. Flat-panel televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary WI-FI.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
„Opera Hotel & Spa” is high class 4-star hotel located in an Art Deco building featuring authentic elements of the original historic structure. Riga’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 300m from the hotel. Also Latvian National Opera and Freedom Monument is only 200 metres from the hotel.
„ Opera Hotel & Spa” offers elegant and modern interior with spacious rooms, cosy restaurant, bar and a comfortable wellness area.
All rooms feature flat-screen TVs, minibars and safes, free Wi-Fi, designer furniture with natural fabrics. Featuring a hairdryer and shower or jacuzzi, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Guest rooms overlooks Opera park and bridge over Daugava river.
The Spa center offers variety of facial and body treatments with exclusive Babor cosmetics and special exsotic bath rituals as Hammam and Rasul. Also Spa leisure area with sauna, steam room and swimming pool with cascade (23m2) is available.
Our restaurant „Boulevard 33” serves organic food, specialising in Latvian and international cuisine. In summer, guests can dine on the terrace. A rich breakfast buffet is available every morning.
Many shops, restaurants and bars are only a few steps away from the Opera Hotel & Spa. The main train and bus stations are directly opposite, and Riga International Airport is a 15-minute drive.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1886
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Opera Hotel & Spa restaurant „Boulevard 33” serves organic food, specialising in Latvian and international cuisine (offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner). In summer, guests can dine on the terrace. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast. Room service during limited hours is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include variety of facial and body treatments The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Opera Hotel & Spa has a full-service Spa center offering variety of facial and body treatments with exclusive Babor cosmetics and special exsotic bath rituals as Hammam and Rasul. Also Spa leisure area with sauna, steam room and swimming pool with cascade (23m2) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: LVL 12
- Pet fee: LVL 31 per day
- Deposit: LVL 10 per day
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.