Availability: Mercure Hotel Perth
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Central Law Courts, Swan Bells Belltower, and Perth Mint. Also nearby are WACA Ground and Kings Park War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Perth Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mercure Hotel Perth provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Perth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 13
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £24.50 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £24.50 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £24.50 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( £24.50 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Mercure Hotel Perth has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Hotel Perth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.