Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
- 1 double
Traditional Double Room
- 1 double
- 1 double
Double Room Character
- 1 double
4-star romantic hotel in Brantome with 3 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is close to Brantome Abbey. Area attractions also include Chateau de Bourdeilles and Boschaud Abbey.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Le Moulin de l'Abbaye features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 4 November and 30 March.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Secretarial services and tour assistance can be provided.
Le Moulin de l'Abbaye is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free garage parking
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Au Fil du Temps - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
Au Fil de l Eau - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who will be arriving after hours must write or call this hotel in advance using the contact information appearing on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.00 for adults and EUR 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.