Availability: Shiduli Private Game Lodge
Luxury SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star lodge in Hoedspruit with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This lodge is situated in a national park.
In addition to a restaurant, Shiduli Private Game Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, premium bedding, and safes; rooms also include minibars (stocked with some free items) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Shiduli Private Game Lodge Amenities
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Hoedspruit lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Shiduli Private Game Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Shiduli Private Game Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Shiduli Private Game Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: ZAR 12 per person, per night
- Destination fee: ZAR 75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 25 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 25 per stay (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.