Availability: Rica Hotel Hamar
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hamar eco-friendly hotel with 3 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Hamar, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ankerskogen Swimming Hall, Kirsten Flagstad Museum, and Hamar Sagbladfabrikk. Local attractions also include Torggata Street and Hamar Region Tourist Information Office.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Rica Hotel Hamar features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Hotel Hamar Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Rica Hotel Hamar provides a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12686 square feet (1179 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 12686
- Conference space size (meters) - 1179
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Arstidene - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Rica Hotel Hamar Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 220 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 220 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.