Availability: Delta Halifax
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Delta Harbourview Two DoubleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier DoubleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Harbourview DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Harbourview KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Two Double RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta King RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Harbourview KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Harbourview QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in Halifax (Downtown Halifax) near Halifax Citadel
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Halifax (Downtown Halifax), close to Casino Nova Scotia, Emera Oval, and Royal Artillery Park. Also nearby are Halifax North Common Park and Halifax Central Common Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Halifax features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Halifax Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Halifax provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Harbour City Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Delta Halifax Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per stay (maximum CAD 35 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.