Book your room at Les Isles de Sola
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment with an outdoor pool, in Grandcamp-Maisy (Seine Bay)
This apartment is located in Grandcamp-Maisy (Seine Bay), close to Pointe du Hoc. Area attractions also include Utah Beach.
At Les Isles de Sola, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. The apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Les Isles de Sola provides a sauna and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Les Isles de Sola
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Reception is open daily from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM. Guests arriving outside of front desk hours must contact
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 25 per week
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person and includes use of: