Availability: Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior suiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Arequipa with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measure 3068 square feet (285 square meters). This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3068
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 285
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.