The room was very nice. Quiet. Overall the room was kept very clean. I had to ask to have the sheets changed after 5 days (I was there for 7). The air conditioner seemed to function well during the day, but turned off at night leaving the room too warm. Staff was very nice. Grounds are great for walking at night and there are some nice restaurants within walking distance.
Welcome to the Hampton Inn Plover/Stevens Point hotel located in Plover Wisconsin. We*re located in Plover directly off I-39 …More
My experience from start to finish in a quick overview.
1. Easy choice on Expedia because it was the cheapest and I wanted to save money.
2. Easy check in, friendly front desk.
3. Noticed rooms had updated decor and were very comfortable. Not expecting that from the least expensive option.
4. Slept well on nice mattress and clean sheets.
5. The free breakfast was actually really good. I had eggs and biscuits and gravy with my apple juice. But i also could've made homemade waffles or made a fruit plate or had a bowl cereal if I chose to. And orange or coffee had I wanted.
6. Then enjoyed a quick morning swim before I had to go to work. The pool area was very clean. Towels were provided in the pool area.
7. Easy checkout and again friendly staff.
8. I travel a little for work and my work always puts me up at more expensive hotels that, quite frankly, offer less than what this Best Western offers.
9. Very pleased with my decision to stay at this hotel.
Dave from St. Paul, MN
The BEST WESTERN Plover Hotel & Conference Center where customer service is top priority and accommodations are warm, clean …More
We decided to book this hotel for a business trip and because their jacuzzi suites were the cheapest I've ever noticed listed, we booked one. When we got there the staff wasn't overly enthusiastic but pleasant and helpful. Our room was about double the size we thought it would be and other than some streaks on the mirrors, everything seemed clean. I hate cleaning mirrors so I couldn't care less :) With two awesome waffle makers, the breakfast exceeded our expectations as well. We didn't use the pool but it seemed okay from the outside. Can't beat the price!
Andrea from Wisconsin
The Elizabeth Inn and Convention Center is located at the intersection of Highway I-39 and 54, 7 miles north of Stevens …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.