Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Day Tour with Expert Guide
Cleaning and safety practices
- Full-day exploration of iconic English landmarks
- See Windsor Castle, the world’s largest occupied castle
- Mysteries & legends of 5,000-year-old Stonehenge
- Bath, with its Roman baths & stunning Georgian architecture
- Live commentary on your exclusive VOX audio headset
Tour with Stonehenge entry only
This tour includes entry to Stonehenge with free time in Windsor and Bath. Entry to Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths is not included.
Entry to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with free time in Bath
Select this option for included entrances to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge plus free time in Bath.
Does not include entry to the Roman Baths.
Tour with all entrances included
This option includes entry to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & the Roman Baths.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace it is subject to short notice closures or partial closures
- Please note that the order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in 2022
What you can expect
Visit the enormous and impressive Windsor Castle on the outskirts of London, home to the royal family for over 900 years, and then make your way to the mysterious and iconic ruins of Stonehenge. Head to the city of Bath, where gorgeous Georgian architecture and ancient Roman baths abound.
Your tour begins when you are picked up from central London and transported to Windsor Castle, an enigmatic stone castle that often overwhelms visitors with its immense size. Take in the sheer scale of this fanciful structure before heading inside to visit the magnificent State Apartments, still used for royal receptions.
Next, make your way to the archaeological site of Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument still shrouded in mystery. Circle around the collection of gigantic stacked boulders as you ponder what this place was used for, while your guide teaches you about the many theories and legends that surround this location.
Finally, stop at the city of Bath, where classic Georgian architecture can be found at nearly every corner. Be sure to visit The Circus, a curved half-circle of adjacent townhouses that seemingly stretches on forever, and stop by Bath Abbey, a spectacular Gothic cathedral. Before you head back to London, explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs that have been in use for over 2,000 years. exclusive VOX audio headset
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided