Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter with Transfer
Cleaning and safety practices
- Actual props, costumes & sets used in the beloved films
- Incredible sets like the Great Hall, Diagon Alley & Hogwarts
- Chance to see the Knight Bus & Flying Car & drink butterbeer
- Easy, hassle-free transport to & from central London
- Award-winning attraction with interactive fun for all ages
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult while on or in the vicinity of the tour.
- The whole experience, including transport, takes approximately 7.5- 8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours.
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is an absolute must for fans of the Harry Potter series of books and films. Go behind the scenes to discover the secrets behind the filming of all 8 films as you explore the actual sets used to film scenes in Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Privet Drive—to name but a few.
Immerse yourself in the incredible world of wizardry, tricks, and magic as you kick off your exploration of the Warner Bros. Studio with a guide. Marvel at the impressive Great Hall and picture Harry wishing for Gryffindor as you see the actual Sorting Hat used to decide the students’ house allocations in the first film.
Hop on board the zany, triple-decker Knight Bus that Harry rides in the Prisoner of Azkaban as well as the Flying Ford Anglia from The Chamber of Secrets. Next, pose for a photo outside Harry’s former home at 4 Privet Drive before sampling a fabulous pour of frothy butterbeer. Head over to the newly restyled Platform 9 3/4, where you can climb on board the Hogwarts Express steam engine and pose with a luggage trolley as it vanishes through the platform wall.
Discover sets, costumes, and props that showcase British artistry and the cutting-edge technology used in producing the cinema. The tour wraps up with a close-up look at the 1:24-scale model of Hogwarts used to film exterior shots of the school for wizards and witches. Gaze at the intricate details of the school’s halls and grounds to appreciate the work—and the real-life film magic—behind the creation of these iconic films.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH (closest station Victoria- 6 minutes walk)
- Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (closest station - Victoria Station) 125 Buckingham Palace Rd
- London England SW1W 9SS
- King's Cross Departure: Bus Stop T - King’s Cross St Pancras Station
- Bus Stop T - King’s Cross St Pancras Station Pancras Road
- London England N1C 4AX