Walking amongst Ammonites, El Torcal de Antequera
- Get away from crowded cities and get in touch with nature to recharge batteries. A pleasant hiking route, in a unique environment, with spectacular views.An experienced and friendly guide who will show you the beauty of this place.The groups are very small with a maximum of 8 people.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people with balance problems
- Not recommended for people with a low physical condition
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Torcal de Antequera, Ctra. A-7075 Km 42, 29200, Antequera Spain
After 20 minutes driving through a countryside in the heart of Andalusia, we will arrive at our wonderful natural site of Torcal de Antequera. World Heritage since 2016, it is a karst landscape with spectacular rocky forms.
A local guide passionate about El Torcal will guide you along the Route of the Ammonites, an unmarked path that can only be travelled with an experienced person. Enjoy assured, spectacular panoramic views on a fun and enjoyable route.
Duration: 3 hours