Uncharted Escapes Land Rover Safari South Route with driver
Cleaning and safety practices
- Best panoramic view of Rhodes
- Adventure 4x4 off road routes in dense vegetation
- Route with sea view
- small group
- Visit Traditional Monasteries, Chapels and villages
Landrover Safari following South Route
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pickup is available from Archaggelos, Gennadi, Kalathos, Kiotari, Lachania, Lardos, Lindos, Pefkos, Vlicha
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pickup time after booking via email
- We reserve the right to make minor changes in the programme when considered necessary. For example in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
What you can expect
Explore more in the island of Knights, “Rhodes”. Discover the southern non- touristic side of Rhodes Island from West to East far away from mass tourism and crowdy places, in the natural beauty of Rhodes Mountains and with the best panoramic view by the sea.
Starting our day with pick ups from Plimmiri village and heading towards Archipelagos we familiarise ourselves until we reach a traditional village where our first coffee or tea stop takes place to relax. After our morning break we enter our Jeeps and our professional drivers-escorts in each 4x4 Jeep following a an off road route through Kalathos mountain they provide you lots of historical information’s and local lifestyles, passing through picturesque villages, monasteries and chapels with panoramic views, full of natural beauty and far away from touristic areas. Continuing our day tour from east to west Rhodes we reach the small traditional village of Kritinia where our lunch stop takes place in a local tavern in the square of the village under Plateus trees. With our appetite full we continue our day tour southwest by the sea of Aegean and admiring the beauty of the mountains from the one side and the sea from the other our escorts explain a lot about local history passing through small villages, stopping in Monasteries like Skiadi Monastery and other chapels that their history during wars was very important. Heading south towards Katavia, we enjoy an alternative terrain and vegetation of island just before we reach the asphalt route and return back to our hotels.
Our driver-escorts by the help of Safari Adventures power jeeps will create a memorable day out, with the best panoramic view of Southern East and West Rhodes from above, great photo stops to capture every moment, accompanied with unique hospitality, local knowledge and the best service in a professional and funny way
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided