The Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show - Féerie
Cleaning and safety practices
- World-renowned Parisian cabaret performance at Moulin Rouge
- Incredible troupe of 80 artists, including 60 Doriss dancers
- Dazzling sets, elaborate costumes & top international acts
- Historic & magnificent Belle Époque venue in Montmartre
- Optional gourmet 3-course dinner featuring French classics
Toulouse Lautrec Menu & Show
Select this option if you need a vegetarian or vegan menu to be provided on day.
Select this option for dinner at 7 PM followed by the show and a half-bottle of champagne per person.
Menu change every season depending on fresh products available, this is just a sample menu.Dinner menu includes choice of starter (Dill Marinated Salmon or Foie Gras Terrine or Bulgur Salad with Black Tiger Prawns), choice of main course (Sea Scallops with Thin slices of Dry-Cured Ham or French Quasi of Veal Plancha Grilled), and choice of dessert (Citrus finger with Custard, Vanilla Flavours Ganache or White Chocolate Mousse and Salted Butter Caramel).
Champagne & Show
Select this option for the show at 9 PM and a half-bottle of champagne per person; dinner is not included.
Champagne & Show
Select this option for the show at 11 PM and a half-bottle of champagne per person; dinner is not included.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 5 and younger are not allowed.
- The show includes partial nudity and may not be suitable for young children. Parental discretion is advised.
- You must be 16 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- You should arrive 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance to pick up your tickets.
- You must present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
- Your reservation is subject to availability; the supplier reserves the right to propose an alternative activity date/time.
- You are entitled to a full refund in the event that you are unable to participate on the alternative date/time.
- Children Menu includes: Butternut Squash Soup, Breast of Farm Chicken Roasted and Rice Pudding
What you can expect
Starting life as a popular cabaret and dance hall in 1889, the venue became an iconic music hall in the Roaring Twenties, and then a theatre where numerous famous French and international artistes stepped out into the limelight…
Today, the Moulin Rouge and its 60 artistes present the Féerie revue show: two hours of amazement between cabaret and music hall styles where dance scenes and surprise acts intersperse. The show takes us from the sleepy garden of the Moulin Rouge to the decks of a pirate ship in Indonesia, then back to town with a travelling circus, before dipping into nostalgia with a portrait of Paris through the age, and not forgetting the Moulin Rouge’s most emblematic dance, the French Cancan!
Every evening, a fantasy world bursts onto the stage: 1000 costumes shimmering with feathers, rhinestones and sequins, sensational performances, sumptuous sets and original French music.
The Moulin Rouge offers its guests a Dinner-and-Show experience, starting with a sophisticated dinner to be savoured against the melodic backdrop of live tunes played by the musicians, or a Show evening sparkling with champagne bubbles.
Composed by Chef David Le Quellec, the restaurant menu boasts a new take on traditional French dishes changing with the seasons, cooked using local produce and lovingly prepared in the kitchens of the Moulin Rouge.
Mistinguett: Starter:Saku Tuna in Tataki, Multicoloured Beetroot Salad - or - Rabbit Terrine, Quenelle of Gherkins Pesto. Main Course: Fillet of Hake Fish Cooked with Black rice - or - Breast of Farm Chicken Roasted with Lemon, Seasonal Vegetables. Dessert: Pear Charlotte, Bavarian Cream - or - Saint Honoré Cake
Toulouse-Lautrec: Starter:Marinated Salmon with Taramasalata - or - Foie Gras Terrine - or - Bulgur Salad with Black Tiger Prawns Marinated with Tandoori. Main Course: Sea Scallops, Thin slices of Dry-Cured Ham, Green Lentils with Chives - or - French Quasi of Veal with Wild Mushrooms Fricassee Dessert: Citrus finger, Calamansi Custard, Intense Vanilla Ganache - or - White Chocolate Mousse and Salted Caramel
Belle Epoque: Mise en Bouche:Game and Foie Gras Pie. Starter: Smoked Salmon with Taramasalata - or - Organic Perfect Egg, Pompadour Potato Siphon, Smoked Haddock. Main Course: Sea-Bass with Seaweed, Mashed Potatoes, Razor Clam - or - Pan Fried Fillet of Beef , Mixed Winter Vegetables with Truffles. Dessert: Rhum Baba Infused with Passion Berry - or - Praline Cake
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided