Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Aberfeldy
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding is an off shot of traditional surfing which originated in Hawaii. A fairly new sport that has blossomed over the last few years, which has seen the sport diverge from the sea to the river. There are even people doing Stand Up Paddle Board yoga!!On every Stand Up Paddle Boarding trip we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced guide per raft combined with an overall trip leader in charge of the trip.
Stand Up Paddle Board 9:30 09:30
Meet at Splash Office at 9:30
Stand Up Paddle Board 13:00 13:00
Meet at Splash Office at 13:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- From Oct to April a fleece can be worn under the wetsuit to keep you warm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
Stand Up Paddle Boarding allows you a unique way to explore rivers and lochs; it’s a whole new experience which includes thrills and relaxation all at the same time. You can meander down a river and enjoy the natural beauty of the river on your paddleboard.
You will be provided with everything you need to do Stand Up Paddle Boarding safely. However we do ask you to bring an old pair of shoes to wear on the river (These will get wet), and your swimwear for underneath your wetsuit. Optional – a non cotton T-shirt (synthetic materials are best) for under your wetsuit. Depending on the time of the year, you should bring warm clothing for before and after your trip.
• Splash White Water Rafting, Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy PH15 2AQ Scotland