Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs
Get to know these 7 significant beach
Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life
Swim and relax at the white sandy beach
Enjoy a delightful sunset and BBQ Dinner on the beach.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkelling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
- Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
- Get to know these 7 significant beach and islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi.
- Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs.
- Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
- explore what's like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
- Enjoy a delightful sunset.
- BBQ Dinner on the beach.
No matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
Explore these 7 significant destinations have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each day’s weather.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners