Falls of Feugh
Cairngorms National Park
Muir of Dinnet
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
Professional Driver Guide
Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
Meals and refreshments
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
You travel straight from Aberdeen to one of Scotland’s archetypal structures, Dunnottar Castle. It’s a stunning fortress set on a cliff by the sea. It’s seen more battles than you’ve had cups of tea and is an essential Scottish destination.
Your next stop is the Falls of Feugh. These cascading falls are mesmerising; and if you’re lucky, you may even spot a salmon jumping up the river.
It’s now time for lunch in Braemar, a lovely little village in the Cairngorms National Park with royal connections and plenty of local delicacies to try.
You then head to the Muir of Dinnet Nature Reserve and get the opportunity to go for a stroll. Keep your eyes peeled for otters, birds, and adders on this quintessential woodland walk.
You leave the Cairngorms National Park and arrive in Aberdeen in the early evening.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
This information is provided by our partners