Singapore Big Bus Tour Hop on Hop off
Cleaning and safety practices
- Ride on the open-top double-decker Big Bus
- Frequent service with buses every 25 - 40 minutes
- Convenient way to rediscover Singapore on 2 different routes
- Informative audio commentary in 11 languages
- A free pair of earpiece
2-Day, Premium Ticket in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, and Bahasa Indonesia. Select this option for a 2-day hop-on hop-off ticket.
2-Day, Deluxe Ticket with Night City Tour in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, and Bahasa Indonesia. Select this option for a 2-day hop-on hop-off ticket. Inclusive of a 3 hours guided Night City Tour.
1 Day Classic Panoramic Ticket
Audio guide in German, English, Spanish, French, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese and Mandarin. Panoramic Tour of Singapore with 2 Routes
Yellow Route - CityTour
Red Route - Heritage Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Due to COVID-19, there are changes to our service to ensure guest safety and adhere with local regulations.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult and provided they do not occupy their own seat. Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The hop-on hop-off bus tour is wheelchair accessible on the lower decks, except for on the Safari lines.
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- During road closures, some bus stops may be skipped; in the event that this occurs, notices will be posted at counters and on buses
What you can expect
Discover the key sights and landmarks of Singapore from the comfort of your seat onboard the open-top, double-decker bus! Enjoy a tour onboard the Big Bus, and take in the best unobstructed panoramic perspective that our own city has to offer.
Your ticket gives you access to 2 hop-on hop-off sightseeing routes and it is not only the most comprehensive hop-on touring system in Singapore, but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions
Journey through Singapore and learn about the Lion City. For cultural and ethnic discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore – Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam (Arab enclave) – where you’ll find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts on the Red Line. Don’t forget to check out the glamourous and glitzy locations where hit film Crazy Rich Asians was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay on the Yellow Line.
- Marina Bay
- The Fullerton Hotel
- Clarke Quay
- UNESCO inscribed Botanic Gardens
- Orchard Road (main shopping belt)
- Little India
- Kampong Glam (Arab Enclave)
- Boat Quay
- Marina Bay Sands
Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop-off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus. Or go for a 2-day Deluxe Ticket that comes with a 3-hours guided Night City Tour.
The Night City Tour is a 3 hours fully guided open-top, double-decker bus tour whereby you will be awed by the breathtaking view of the city skyline at Marina Barrage. Sampling of local food at Lau Pa Sat and catch the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show at the Supertree Grove, an impressive set of vertical gardens that light up in a dazzling display.
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Multiple Locations Visited
- 3 Temasek Boulevard 3 Temasek Boulevard, Unit #01-330
- Singapore 038983
- BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub
- Suntec City Shopping Mall 3 Temasek Boulevard, Unit #01-330
- Singapore 038983