SEA LIFE Hunstanton
- over 30 species of fish on view!
- Hold a snake or lizzard from the depths of the Jungle
- Experience close encounters with our Humboldt penguins
- Visit the outside Seal enclosure
- Experience live talks & feeds daily
Valid for 3 Hours, SEA LIFE Hunstanton
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Adults are 15+ years
- Children are 3-14yrs
- Children under 3yrs are free!
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an Adult 18+
What you can expect
Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary is Norfolk’s only seal sanctuary open to visitors and is home to over 2,000 creatures, from tiny shrimps to Amazonian Piranhas!
Boasting a state of the art marine aquarium taking visitors on a memorable undersea odyssey filled with amazing close encounters with sea creatures of astonishing variety in spectacular ‘high-tech’ displays.
Including our NEW Penguin Beach enclosure where you can learn how to waddle with our charming colony of Humboldt Penguins and meet the Inca Terns, the birds with magnificent moustaches. Walk through their enclosure and watch them glide underwater as you get really close to these amazing birds.