Premium Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Cleaning and safety practices
- An amazing off-road adventure with a delicious Emirati meal
- Enthralling dune-bashing experience in a 4x4 vehicle
- Visit Al Khayma Desert Camp and try Shisha & Henna Painting
- Opportunity to pose with a falcon in traditional Arab dress
- Live Emirati folk music, Khaliji Dance & exciting fire show.
7-Hour Shared Red Dunes & BBQ Dinner
Shared tour with a maximum of 6 people in one land-cruiser. At Al Khayma camp, take advantage of the self-service open buffet Dinner
7-Hour Shared Red Dunes & BBQ Dinner with 35 Mins Quad Bike
Live commentary in English. Shared tour with a maximum of 6 people in one land-cruiser. Experience the desert camp Al Khayma and ride 35 minutes Quad Bike.
7-Hour Shared Red Dunes & VIP Food Service Tour
Live commentary in English. Shared tour with a maximum of 6 people in one land-cruiser. At Al Khayma camp, the food will be served on your table in this option.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes from your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time. Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup.
- Pregnant Ladies, Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- If you have back problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- An additional surcharge of approximately USD 41 per person (subject to change Due the quad type) for each 15 minute quad bike ride is payable on the day of your activity
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Entertainment activities (Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance show ) will not be available on March 22, Ramadan 23 April - 23 May, July 30, August 20, and October 29, 2020, or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary)
- Pickup time will be during Summer (May - Sep) between 2:45 pm - 3:30pm & Winter (Oct - April) between 1:50 pm - 2:40pm Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Enjoy your day at the tantalising Dubai desert exploring the amazing cultures and thrill-seeking desert adventures.
You will be picked up from your hotel or preferred location by your Safari Captain in an air-conditioned modern vehicle. Leave the city limits and head out to the dunes with your knowledgeable Safari Captain. Upon arrival, enjoy a short break for 20 minutes to use the toilets or you can go for an optional quad biking.
Thereafter, enjoy dune bashing in a powerful 4x4 vehicle. Your Safari Captain takes you on an exhilarating off-road drive through the desert. Enjoy the thrill when the vehicle climbs up and down the steep and silky smooth dunes. Followed by this, you can try a fun-filled dessert sport, sandboarding.
As afternoon stretches towards evening, you will be taken to Al Khayma desert camp for having a fabulous cultural evening. Enjoy the welcome procedures with Gahwa(Arabic coffee/dates), Gaymat(sweets) and dates. Next will be a short camel ride around the camp premises. Hop on a camel and enjoy the evening desert vibes. Upon returning to the camp, witness a mesmerising sunset view from the top dunes.
After getting back to the camp, get your hands painted with henna tattoos and sit back and puff the shisha. Try on traditional Arab attire and pose with a falcon for once-in-a-lifetime photographs. Then watch the beautiful Tanoura & Ladies Khaliji Dance show on stage and stimulate your taste buds with a grand feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner.
Finally, we will turn off all the lights for creating the authentic feel of the desert night. Intake the calmness of the vast desert terrains and engage in gazing at the sky.
In the end, you will be taken back to your hotel or selected destination by your Safari Captain.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Lahbab Dubai
- Hotel Pickup
- Dubai Dubai
- Port Pickup
- Dubai Dubai