Porto Wine Tour "Douro Valley" - Port Wine Tasting & Lunch
- Fun-filled day spent exploring villages along Douro river
- Visit two renowned Wine Estates
- Douro river panoramic Cruise in Pinhão (1hour)
- Delicious lunch & chance to try samples of local Port wine
- Engaging commentary offered by your guide along the way
Douro Valley Excursion
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Porto hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
You have just reached your destination: the heart of the Douro Region, a set of small villages with an important role in the history of Port Wine. Learn all about Port Wine and the Douro Region History as you have the opportunity to visit 2 well-known Wine Estates.
Discover why the Alto Douro Vinhateiro Region is so much loved internationally. Uncover the most welcoming corners, breathtaking landscapes and the green and gold tones on the beautiful Douro River.
While on your guided tour, enjoy the wonderful views that the different viewpoints (“miradouros”) offer you. Go along with the undulating curves of Douro Wine Region hillsides. These landscapes are so unique that this so beloved region was classified as UNESCO World Heritage.
We are facing the perfect scenario for an exquisite visit to a Winery with a Wine Tasting Experience in Pinhão, a small village that covers a large number of renowned Wine Estates. A mandatory stop on this surprising tour.
The wine is not the only one that has a good reputation in this region: the gastronomy is able to bring you “the mouth-watering factor”. As soon as lunchtime arrives, enjoy a delicious traditional meal and indulge in Portuguese gastronomy!
This tour is far from finished. It is now necessary to know more closely the landscapes that make this region a real point of reference. Expect an hour-long panoramic cruise in the waters of the Douro River.
After the river cruise, there is yet another famous winery to visit. There, you will be invited to taste Porto wines, surrounded by a truly welcoming environment: the vineyards of the Douro! Have the opportunity to enjoy some of the best Douro wines.
Return comfortably to Porto, observing the beautiful landscapes of the Douro Valley.