Panoramic Düsseldorf Tour (3h, max 5 ppl, chauffeur, guide)
- Private car with chauffeur
- Your personal guide
- Discover all major sights
- Marvel at Düsseldorf's historic city centre
- Learn about Düsseldorf's history
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Hotel pick up and drop off are available.
- Child seats are available.
- No wheelchair access.
- No inside visits included. The sequence of the sights may vary.
- This tour is for a maximum of 5 people. The price is paid per group.
- Average duration of 3 hours.
What you can expect
The “longest bar in the world” is a nickname for the Old Town of Düsseldorf, because it contains more than 260 bars, cafés and breweries where you can enjoy your evening. By walking through beautiful streets with churches and other unique buildings, your guide will tell you captivating facts about Düsseldorf and will tell you where Heinrich Heine was born and why the tower of the Gothic St. Lambertus church is twisted.
Not to forget about Düsseldorf’s stunning skyline, which you will be able to enjoy it by taking a stroll on the Rhine Promenade.
What you will see:
- Rhine Tower
- Rhine Promenade & Media Harbour
- Düsseldorf’s theatre & German Rhine Opera
- K20 & K21, Art Collection North-Rhine-Westphalia
- Old town with market place and city hall
- “Kö” the Königsallee, Düsseldorf’s famous shopping street
- Benrath palace and park
- Goethe Museum at Jägerhof Palace