More London for Less: 5 Attractions inc. The London Eye
Cleaning and safety practices
- Combo pass to save over 35 percent at 5 top attractions
- Flexible itinerary with 90 days to redeem all 5 admissions
- Madame Tussauds's wax figures & sky-high ride on London Eye
- Family-friendly fun—Shrek's Adventure! & SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Thrills & adrenaline rushes at the spooky London Dungeon
Entry at Madame Tussauds - 5-Attraction Pass
Your pass is valid for 90 days from your date of first entry at Madame Tussauds.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Your pass is valid for 90 days from your date of first entry.
- Each attraction can be visited only once.
- You must visit Madame Tussauds first in order to receive tickets for the other attractions Hours of operation vary; please check before you go.
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance for 2 weeks in January (dates may vary)- please check before you go.
- For wheelchair bookings, please call Madame Tussauds after booking to reserve accessible entry. Spaces are limited and so plenty of advanced warning is recommended.
What you can expect
From the sky-high views at the London Eye to the underwater magic at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, the life-like wax celebrities at Madame Tussauds London, the darker side of London's past at the London Dungeon, to the laughs and thrills of Shrek’s Adventure!, this combo pass is your ticket to the city’s favourite all-ages attractions. With 3 months to visit all 5, you can check experiences off your list at your own pace and save big on the price of admission while you’re at it.
Start your exploration amongst the skilfully crafted sculptures of Madame Tussauds London. With more than 150 wax figures, this is the perfect place to snap selfies as you set up for a sprint next to Usain Bolt, grab a mic with One Direction, and curtsy before Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Step into a spacious capsule on the London Eye and gaze out over landmarks like the Houses of Parliament as you rotate peacefully above the city. From the 443-foot (135-m) peak of this towering observation wheel, you can see as far as 25 miles (40 km) away.
Back on solid ground, head on over to Shrek’s Adventure! London, where lovers of the friendly green ogre can experience all the fairytale magic of the film in real life. Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away, where your favourite DreamWorks characters whisk little adventurers on a 4-D flying bus ride and through a series of interactive sets, shows, and games.
Next prepare yourself for shocks, scares and plenty of laughs on this thrilling quest through 1,000 years of London’s murky past. With live shows, interactive actors and heart-pounding rides, laugh and scream as you experience the dark, gruesome side of London.
Finally, dive into an underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Watch playful penguins waddling about, walk through a tunnel surrounded by slowly swimming schools of fish and ferocious sharks, and check out all the colourful corals and tropical marine creatures in this world-class aquarium’s 14 themed zones.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided