Cleaning and safety practices
Exploration of hidden lagoon discovered in by John Grey 1989
Kayak adventure through pristine limestone & dramatic caves
Sumptuous feast of Thai seafood buffet served aboard kayak
Chance to float hand-made flower Krathong into the sea
Sighting of local wildlife including sea eagles & kingfisher
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel return transfer on the entire Phuket island including airport pick-up and drop-off service
Full board meal plan with lunch, dinner, bottled water and herbal tea
Comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat
Caveman's SOTAR sea kayaks
Kayak equipment including a dry bag
Basic accident insurance
Professional and experienced English and Chinese speaking guide
National Park entrance fee
Know Before You Book
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill or at a private villa or airbnb, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pick-up and drop-off service from/at Phuket Airport is also available. In this case let us know the flight number of arrival/departure flight.
You do not need previous kayaking experience.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
What you can expect
Enjoy an afternoon kayaking in sea caves in Phang Nga Bay with an experienced guide, including limestone caves and hidden lagoons discovered by John Grey in 1989. Eat a delicious seafood buffet and cap off the evening by floating a handmade flower Kratong in a natural light show.
Get picked up at mid-day in an air-conditioned minivan and enjoy a nutritious lunch aboard a twin-engine boat. Get a briefing about the natural and geological sites of Phang Nga Bay, and how to navigate its caves.
Kayak through limestone caves and lagoons in hand-made kayaks. Discover hidden rooms within the caves populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mu-skippers, egrets, sea eagles, and brahminy kites. Visit a few more caves with your guide and participate in a Loy Krathong (flower) workshop as the sun begins to set.
After dark, float your hand-made Krathong in a spiritual natural light show complete with fireflies and bio-luminescent plankton. Eat a delicious seafood buffet on the trip back, prepared with fresh and high-quality ingredients. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at your hotel.
- 10:30 - 12:00: Hotel pickup service in Phuket
- 12:00 - 13:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get instructions
- 13:00 - 13:10: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay
- 13:10 - 14:10: Enjoy lunch on board the tour boat
- 14:15 - 16:15: Kayak into the cave at Koh Phanak
- 16:15 - 16:30: Continue to Hong Island
- 16:30 - 17:30: Sightseeing & kayaking at Koh Hong
- 17:30 - 18:15: Free time for relaxing at the beach or kayaking
- 18:15 - 18:45: Make your own Krathong & have dinner on the boat
- 18:45 - 19:15: Float the self-made Krathong in the cave of Phanak Island
- 19:15 - 19:30: See phosphorescent plankton
- 19:30 - 20:30: Head back to Phuket
- 20:30 - 21:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
This information is provided by our partners