Jeep Safari Adventure
- Fun-packed 4x4 adventure to discover natural hidden gems
- Fantastic photo opportunities of the surrounding scenery
- Mouthwatering Canarian lunch served with refreshing drinks
- Majestic views from atop your roofless, rugged Jeep
- Knowledgeable guide for a safe & informative off-road tour
Jeep Safari Adventure South pick up
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Mogan, Taurito, Playa del Cura, Amadores, Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, Bahía Feliz, San Agustín and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria hotels.
What you can expect
Embark on an off-road Jeep excursion to discover the hidden secrets of the volcanic island of Gran Canaria. Whether you’re the driver or passenger, you can feel the rush of adrenaline from the ride and appreciate the starkly contrasting scenery while following your knowledgeable guide.
Get acquainted with your convertible Jeep and learn important safety tips from your knowledgeable guide after a convenient pick-up from your hotel. Then, enjoy the deliciously scented air of the fragrant forests as you begin your journey through Gran Canaria. As the Jeep safari heads towards the coast, you cross gullies and go over mountains, through surprisingly lush valleys of sugar cane, pineapple and banana plantations.
Next, you take the scenic route to the Soria reservoir. Once you have arrived at Soria, you have the option to stop for a traditional Canarian breakfast of freshly squeezed papaya juice and home-baked bread. Then, continue down even more dirt tracks to parts of Gran Canaria that few visitors to the island ever get to see. Here, you can see fascinating cave dwellings and local flora and fauna.
The Jeep safari passes through fragrant pine forests on the way to San Bartolomé de Tirajana. Stop for a lunch at a traditional Canarian restaurant where you have the opportunity to enjoy chicken prepared in a traditional lava oven, a selection of salads and the Canarian speciality papas arrugadas (wrinkly potatoes) with Mojo sauce. Sip a delicious Sangria or a refreshing soft drink as you enjoy your authentic meal before beginning your return trip.