Imlil & Mount Toubkal Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Mount Toubkal, the second-highest African summit
- Small village of Imlil—the gateway to the Toubkal Massif
- Diverse landscapes around Berber mountain villages
- Delicious lunch in a restaurant offering beautiful views
- Adventurous day away from the built-up urban areas
Imlil & Mount Toubkal Full-Day Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children aged 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Marrakesh hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- For bookings within 24 hours of travel a minimum of 3 people are required to book this tour.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Travel to Toubkal Massif, a national park area full of craggy mountain peaks and deep valleys. Toubkal contains the highest summits in the Atlas mountain chain. Roads teem with locals, domestic animals, scooters and lorries belching diesel fumes.
Enter the small village of Imlil, the starting point for exploring the Toubkal area. Enjoy an approximately 20-minute hike to a restaurant for lunch facing Mount Toubkal, the second-highest African summit after Kilimanjaro.
Admire views of mountain villages offering a stark contrast to the previous roadside towns, with Berber houses, stacked one on top of another in apparently organic growth, appearing to sprout from the rocks. The local population is immediately distinct from their city compatriots, the women dressing in brilliant attire even when working in the fields. Those unable to hike to the restaurant can rent a mule from a local for an additional cost.
- Mount Toubkal
- Club Med Medina
- Avenue El Mouahidine
- Marrakech City Center (Hotel Pickup)
- Gray Line Morocco
- Attawfiq Boulevard Prince Moulay Abdellah