History & Hauntings Tour 20:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and jacket recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Small group size - maximum 30 guests
- Tours run rain or shine, we do not cancel for weather. No refunds for weather! Please plan accordingly.
- Most travellers can participate
- Guests will be asked to complete a liability waiver and photo release form prior to their tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- Per the CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests do not need to wear face masks.
- The Burying Point, 51 Charter St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Sq, Salem, MA 01970-3704
All tours depart from Salem's Old Town Hall, on the three steps. A local historian guides you through the cobblestone-lined streets of this 17th century city by the glow of lantern light. Explore the driving factors behind the infamous Witch Trials Hysteria of 1692, meeting real practising witches along the way. Learn about the rise of Salem as a world-class haunted seaport, creating some of the wealthiest families in its history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Essex Street Pedestrian Mall, Salem, MA
We will be strolling the cobblestoned streets of the Essex St Pedestrian walking mall. This is the very heart of Salem, which once was a Native American trading path. You will visit the site of the First Church of Salem and hear the haunting tale of the Lady in Blue.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bewitched Statue of Elizabeth Montgomery, Essex and Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970
One of the most photographed sites in the city, the Bewitched statue will be your next stop. Learn how the locals really felt about this 9 foot bronze statue being dedicated in 2005. Why are their security cameras fixed on Samantha?
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Salem, Salem, Massachusetts
History & Hauntings Walking Tour of Salem, MA
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes