Hadrian's Wall Day Tour - A guided walk of the Roman Frontier
Hadrian's Wall Tour - A guided walk of the Roman Frontier 09:00
Lunch : Enjoy lunch in the Twice Brewed Inn near Hadrian's wall where you will be able to enjoy fantastic local food and drink
Private Driver: Be transported to Hadrian's wall by an insured and professional driver, so your journey is safe and enjoyable.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a contact mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to the meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We can customise tours for wheelchair and those with vision impairment.
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- For all other COVID-19 information please visit our website.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you have a health condition to discuss the suitability of the tour for you
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- 1: Vindolanda, Hexham NE47 7JN, UK2: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Housesteads Roman Fort - Hadrian's Wall, Housesteads B6318, Haydon Bridge, Hexham NE47 6NN England
Housesteads is a large Roman fort in the centre of Hadrian's wall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vindolanda Vindolanda Bardon Mill, Hexham NE47 7JG England
One of the longest archaeological digs in Europe - Vindolanda is a fantastic site that tells the storey of the northern frontier that is Hadrian's wall
Duration: 1 hour