Full Day Meteora Monasteries
- Visit of two monasteries of Meteora
- Lunch in the beautiful village of Kalambaka
- Admire the landscape
- Fabulous monasteries, built high upon the steep rocks
- Admire a vast richness of frescoes and icons
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- For entering the monasteries of Meteora, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies must not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
What you can expect
A highlight of your stay in Greece will be a visit to the Meteora Monasteries. Meteora is a geological miracle, which one should see for himself in order to believe. Nowadays, only six monasteries are well preserved and four of them are still inhabited. You will have the possibility to visit 2 of these fabulous monasteries, built high upon the steep rocks. Each monastery owns a vast richness of frescoes and icons. Afterwards, you will make a lunch break in the picturesque village of Kalambaka, before we return to the hotels.