Ferry from Nice to St Tropez
Cleaning and safety practices
- What better way to spend a day than cruising along the French Riviera to St Tropez? This return ferry from Nice takes you 2.5 hours each way along the stunning Côte d’Azur to the legendary resort town of St Tropez, where you’ll spend the day at your leisure. Walk around the yacht-filled Old Port, shop at luxury boutiques, visit local attractions like St Tropez Church and St Tropez Citadelle, or simply lounge on a sun-kissed beach (you are on holiday, after all) before your return boat ride.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Lunel to exchange your voucher for a tickets 30 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
Head to Nice Harbour in the morning to board your boat. Then relax and enjoy the views as you cruise 2.5 hours along the spectacular French Riviera. Your ferry will stop at Sainte Marguerite Island and/or Cannes along the way before arriving at St Tropez.
This Côte d’Azur seaside town became a spectacular resort destination after World War II, with the influx of artists of the French New Wave and Yé-yé cultural movements. Later came the European and American jet set, drawn to St Tropez for its unbeatable setting and glamorous vibe.
Spend the day discovering St Tropez’s many delights on your own. There are sights and activities here for every kind of traveller, whether you’re looking for a windsurfing adventure, some sightseeing or a carefree afternoon lazing on the beach.
Ramble the Old Port filled with marvellous million-dollar yachts before entering the town to shop at chic fashion boutiques and browse the provincial markets, like the daily morning fish market in Place aux Herbes.
Shrug off the hustle of the port in the La Ponche fishing quarter, whose cobbled lanes lead to St Tropez Church (Église de St Tropez). Head to the 17th-century Citadelle de St Tropez for fantastic views over the city.
Art lovers can admire the works of Signac, Denis, Matisse, Picasso and more at the Musée de l’Annonciade, converted from a 16th-century chapel to an eclectic modern art museum. Back near the harbour, enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of local wine at a pavement café and soak up some rays on a pristine white-sand beach.
When your day is over, board the boat and cruise 2.5 hours back along the coast to Nice. You’ll arrive at the Nice Harbour in the evening.
Departure from Nice at 09:00am
Arrival in Saint-Tropez at 11:30am
Departure from Saint-Tropez at 4:30pm
Arrival in Nice at 7pm
Duration of the cruise: 2h30 each way
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms