Cleaning and safety practices
- Live your first dive with us and enjoy the diversity of marine life! Feel the weightlessness and the underwater silence!Diving Baptism is an experience for a person with NO experience, accompanied by an instructor, to dive for the first time in the sea, at a shallow depth and without complications. Thus enjoying the sensations of an authentic diver. You will discover the shocking paradise that is hidden under the thin blue line of the sea. Adventure and fun in a special and unforgettable experience. You will have a self-contained scuba diving team, the driving skills and technique necessary for a safe and rewarding first marine dive. Diving baptism is not a course, nor does it certify you as a diver.
Diving Baptism 09:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
What you can expect
The programme consists of an informative session of approximately 20 minutes. that will allow you to know the simplest aspects of diving equipment. You will be accompanied at all times by an Instructor or a Divemaster Leader who will help you get into the water and relax if you are a little nervous (this is perfectly normal). In nothing you will find yourself breathing underwater and admiring the marine fauna. The instructor will hold your bottle all the time, controlling your immersion, buoyancy, air consumption…. You just have to enjoy and have fun!
Our Diving Baptisms differentiate us because they are Personalised. They develop at the pace that each person demands, without haste. We only think of you. If you want an extraordinary experience … Come and get baptized with us!
09:30 - 09:45 Briefing at the Diving Centre.
09:46 - 10:30 Equipment and tuning.
10:31 - 12:30 Initiation to Diving with an underwater tour accompanied by the Instructor.
12:31 - 14:00 End of the Diving Baptism, collection and delivery of equipment.
14:01 - 16:00 Lunch at Typical Chiringuito.
16:00 - 17:30 Return to Granada.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payment for service charge and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided