Discover Scuba Diving in Palamos
Discover Scuba Diving in Palamos 09:00
Discover Scuba Diving in Palamos 11:00
Discover Scuba Diving in Palamos 16:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transport
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
The Discover Scuba Diving in the sea is a first underwater experience, an initiation. It consists in a dive in the sea with complete diving equipment to a maximum depth of 8 metres.
The Discover Scuba Diving is carried out in a personalised way, with a maximum of two people per instructor.
You will be accompanied and supervised at all times by an experienced instructor and in a controlled environment. In this relaxed and controlled way, you will experience the sensation of breathing underwater for the first time and feel totally weightless. The Discover Scuba Diving is an activity that you can do alone, as a couple or with your group of friends, colleagues or family.
Get to know the fantastic world of diving in a safe, controlled and fun dive!