Multi-course dining in a traditional Lyonnaise restaurant
Sampling of tasty regional French delicacies
Lovely place recommended & frequented by locals
Welcome drink to set a friendly & cosy ambiance
Selection of dishes to fit the desires of every palate
About this activity
What's included, what's not
4-course lunch or dinner
8.5 ounces (250 ml) of Côtes du Rhône wine
Know Before You Book
Diners may choose one item from each course.
What you can expect
Sample Lyon's warm hospitality with a welcoming cocktail at Aux Trois Cochons restaurant. Tuck into a hearty 4-course meal of regional specialities, accompanied by delicious Côtes du Rhône wine.
This typical Lyonnaise bouchon takes its inspiration from the ingredients and dishes traditionally enjoyed in Lyon. Taste authentic chitterling pork sausages or succulent mashed potatoes while sipping delicious regional wine and marvel at the ironic decor inspired by the abundance of pork in Lyon's cuisine. Trinkets and statues of pigs adorn every available space.
See the sample menu below (subject to change):
- Lyonnaise salad of lentils, beef muzzle, herrings, veal, and white beans
- Green salad and toasted goat cheese
- Home-made terrine of chicken liver
- Chitterlings pork sausage in gratin
- Hot pork sausage, white cheese with garlic and herbs, and steamed potatoes
- Mashed potatoes with beef tail
- Fresh white cheese with cream and sugar
- Fresh white cheese with garlic and herbs
- Crème caramel