Craft Distillery Tour and Spirits Tastings
- Behind-the-scenes look into the production of craft spirits
- First distillery in City of Napa since the Prohibition days
- Complimentary samples of artisan cocktails & spirits
- Chance to taste a unique Napa Vodka & Old Hollywood Ginn
- Knowledgeable guides explain how to properly enjoy spirits
Craft Distillery Tour in English, includes Drinks Only
Live Commentary in English. Includes tastings.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 18 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol.
- You must present a valid photo ID on the day of the activity.
- Opening hours are 11 AM–7 PM. Reservations are required 707-265-6272
What you can expect
Take a look behind the scenes with a backstage pass at the only distillery in Napa Valley!
Known for its exquisite selection of Whisky, Brandy, Gin and dozens of other spirits, Napa Valley Distillery offers an educational distillery tour and tasting of their finely crafted drinks.This tour gives you a chance to taste some of the famous drinks produced by the first distillery to operate in the city since Prohibition.
When you arrive, meet your knowledgeable guide for a tour of the inner workings that keep the craft running followed by entry into their beautiful Grand Tasting Salon, where the tastings begin. Taste spirits that you can't find anywhere else and learn to enhance your experience through “booze yoga” with some insight from your educational and humorous guides.
Afterwards relax in their glamourous Hollywood Room Cocktail Bar, which offers a huge slection of elevated cocktails, wine, beer and light bites.