Córdoba and Carmona Full-Day Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Explore Carmona, a non tourist destination
- Observe beautiful Cordoba's architecture
- Explore Carmona & its charming, winding streets
- Guide that shares historical facts & anecdotes of the region
- Professional guides only
Cordoba & Carmona Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children of 3 years old or younger are complimentary.
- Please, notify the tour operator in advance if you will be accompanied by a child requiring a car seat.
- At least 2 people of the same language are required for this activity to take place.
- Pick-up service is available from most centrally located spots in Seville. Please arrange pick-up when you contact the local service provider to formalise your reservation.
What you can expect
Discover the lasting cultural marks left by Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims, and Christians during a fascinating journey to Córdoba and Carmona. Stunning ancient architecture and rich heritage await you at every turn during this excursion into the Andalusian countryside.
After convenient pick-up from Seville, head east and make your first stop in Carmona, known to many as El Lucero de Europa, or the Star of Europe. Observe the Roman heritage through the design of its roads and bridges, and listen as your guide enlightens you to the history that lies hidden on every street corner.
Continue to Córdoba and enjoy sights of the 14th century Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro and the Church of Santa Maria. Learn about the city's rich Muslim heritage, and hear anecdotes of how that society shaped the area over the centuries. Treat yourself to some authentic Spanish cuisine and local olive while taking in the city's vibrant atmosphere. Your experience ends with hassle-free transport back to Seville.
Please, contact the local service provider for pick-up and drop off details after booking, very important.
Fixed Pick Up points in Seville:
08:45 h Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
08:50 h Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
09:00 h Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
Fixed Drop-Off points in Seville:
Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
Derby Hotel in Plaza del Duque de la Victoria 13
Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be picked up or dropped off at different locations you will need to pay an extra of 15 Euros each way.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- s/n Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires
- Córdoba Andalucía 14004
- Naturanda Tourism Office @ 9:00 h
- 12a Calle Rastro
- Sevilla Andalucía 41004
- Naturanda Tourism Office @ 8:45 h
- 6 Calle Trajano
- Sevilla Andalucía 41002
- Don Paco Hotel @ 08:50 h
- 4 Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 41003
- Sevilla Andalucía 41003