Cleaning and safety practices
Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location
Spend time for full day to escape the crowded beaches
Snorkelling and swimming in crystal clear waters
Relaxing on the white sandy beaches
Enjoy buffet lunch in the self-service style restaurant
What's included, what's not
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkelling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Know Before You Book
Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years. This tour is not recommended for children 3 and younger.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
What you can expect
- We offer a trip to a specific island an excursion covering a whole day.
- Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Bamboo Island.
- Spend time for full day to escape the crowded beaches
- Snorkelling ,swimming in crystal clear waters and relaxing on the white sandy beaches.
- Soak yourself in the sunlight, enjoy buffet lunch in the self-service style restaurant
It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This programme will take them to visit famous tourist attractions as Bamboo island. The perfect spot for a day trip, Bamboo Island hosts great snorkelling opportunities.
Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai, is the most north-easterly island of Phi Phi Archipelago in Krabi province of the southern Thailand. Lying approximately five kilometres off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don, it is a stunning tropical hotspot that offers the perfect getaway from the crowds. Bamboo Island,the island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas trees and the Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island. On the north-eastern side of the island, under the shade of the trees, a small bar serves drinks and snacks.
This island is part of the national marine park and is inhabited only by the nomadic sea gypsies and the park rangers that monitor arrivals. Bamboo island is surrounded by white sandy beaches and a shallow coral reef . This is a great island with white beaches and clear blue water, great for snorkelling. The water was calm and quiet and you could walk fairly far out quite safely, you will prefer this island, much more serene, worth visiting amazing sand beaches, amazing views which is more quiet and privacy.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available