Cleaning and safety practices
2-in-1 pass - Great value at Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
Aquaventure—largest waterpark in the Middle East & Europe
Record-breaking waterslides at the all-new Tower of Poseidon
Lost Chambers Aquarium with over 65,000 marine creatures
Interactive, educational & entertaining Aquatheatre show
What's included, what's not
Same-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Unlimited access to all rides and attractions including the Surf's Up
Unlimited access to Aquaventure Private Beach
Locker Rentals and Towels
Drinks and Meals
Dolphin and Aquarium Activities
Know before you book
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Some attractions may have height restrictions.
Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed.
Operating hours, opening and closure of of both the attractions i.e. Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers are subject to change without prior notice; It is advisable to please check before you go, accordingly you may wish to cancel this ticket and book another individual activity ticket.
Locker and Towel rentals are available within the waterpark.
You may bring along your own towels and water bottles. However the water bottles are limited to a maximum 2 small 500 ml per person.
Child rate applies for ages 3 to 7 that are below 1.2 metres in height
What you can expect
The Trident Has Risen!
Get splashin’ at the largest waterpark in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, NOW open with 28 new record-breaking waterslides and attractions. Aquaventure Waterpark promises a world of excitement to make you feel #DifferentInWater in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing with 79 slides and incredible attractions, make your way through the Raging Rapids and relax on 1km of private beach. Young families will enjoy the safety of Splashers’ Kids Play Area, a dream attraction for families for direct splashin’ FUN, while animal lovers can get up close with dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays. Enjoy over 22 fun-filled hectares of record-breaking fun for all ages.
- Important Information: Ahead of becoming the world’s leading aquatic theme park and largest waterpark in the world, 2021 will be a transformative year for Atlantis Aquaventure as the region’s best-loved waterpark embarks on a year-long journey of innovation. With this in mind, from the 1st March, the Tower of Neptune, Splashers Mountain, Splashers Island, Surfs Up, Torrent Beach and The Rapids will be closed to undergo enhancements.
Dry off and continue the watery fun as you explore The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can come face to face with more than 65,000 marine creatures. Explore the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis through 20 unique exhibits, including a touch tank and Aquatheatre interactive show.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided